FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH
ALL Services Currently Cancelled Due to Coronavirus
Our Service Times
Sunday School: 9:40 a.m.
Morning Worship: 11:00 a.m.
A time of fellowship and Bible study for the family
5:30 p.m. Supper
6:00 p.m. Adult Bible study and separate children's program
Please check for upcoming events by clicking on
"Upcoming Church and Community Events" link or
the monthly calendar link
on the left side of this page.
"And it shall come to pass that before they call I will answer
and while they are yet speaking I will hear."
Are you looking for a church in which to worship?
Do you need the comfort of a church family?
We invite you to come to First Baptist Church and join our family
in Bible study and worship. We have programs for all ages.
If you would like to have more information,
please call the church office at 826-3911
Monday through Thursday, 8:30 - 2:30.
Our Office Manager, Jean, will be glad to help you!
The corona virus epidemic has created difficult situations for all churches. in order to be mindful of the health and safety of our members and guests, we have instituted the following schedules and guidelines. Should you have any questions, the church office will be open during regular office hours:
Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.
March 30, 2020 Announcements
- All Sunday activities are cancelled until further notice.
- Sunday School Classes are encouraged to meet via Zoom. If you do not meet online, please call or facetime another class member at 10:00 AM. Read the scripture together, discuss it together, and pray together.
- Pastor Paul will post a video message on Facebook each Sunday.
- Search for “First Baptist Church Scotland Neck” to find our page. Or Click Below:
- All Weekday activities are cancelled until further notice.
- Pastor Paul is still keeping office hours should you like to speak to him in person.
- All Committee Meetings are cancelled until further notice.
- We are looking at hosting a drive-in kitchen. If anyone is interesting in coordinating this, please contact the Church Office.
- The church office will remain open 8:30am-2:30pm Monday-Thursday.
- If you need prayer or have a need please call the church (252-826-3911) or Pastor Paul (252-578-8279) during office hours.
- If you are able to give at this time you can give through egiving, the church office, or mail your check to First Baptist Church, PO. Box 539, Scotland Neck, NC 27874.
- Please pray Psalm 91 over our community each day.
- Please call and check on someone each day.
“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7
I love you and miss you all!
"Hope will Heal" Support Group
Meeting on Tuesday at 7:00 p.m.
First Baptist Church Fellowship Hall
1015 Church Street, Scotland Neck
There is no fee to join.
NO CHILDCARE IS PROVIDED.
This support group is for family members who are affected
by substance abuse by a loved one. The group is open to
parents, grandparents, spouses, and adult siblings (brothers/sisters).
This group is not group therapy and is not led by a counselor or therapist.
Through this support group you can gain an understanding of addiction
and share your experiences with others while providing and receiving support.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
For further information, please contact
First Baptist Church
Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
We are pleased to announce that our church has partnered with myEoffering
in order to provide you with the convenience of online contribution.
Click on the myEoffering button on the left side of this page to set up
your Egiving account or make a one-time donation.
Sunday School for all ages
(Meets in the Educational Building)
9:40 a.m. on Sunday morning.
Family Time Supper and Bible Study
Sunday evenings in the fellowship hall
5:30 p.m. Family Supper
6:00 p.m. Bible Study for Adults and Youth
6:00 p.m. Children's program
Midweek Bible Study
7:00 p.m. Bible study and prayer
Church in Conference will be held at 7:00 p.m.
on the 4th Wednesday of each month in the Fellowship Hall
to discuss the business of the church.
All church members are urged to attend
RED CROSS COMMUNITY BLOOD DRIVE
Thursday, May 14, 2:00 - 6:00 p.m.
in the Fellowship Hall
This is a community outreach event.
Luke 23:49 (NKJ)
But all His acquaintances, and the women who followed Him from Galilee, stood at a distance, watching these things.
Click here to read more!
In the same way, you who are younger, submit yourselves to your elders. All of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because,
“God opposes the proud
but shows favor to the humble.”
Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.
And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.